Knitting with Nancy Wynn
Come and visit me in my NEW Home Studio
|Join me for Knitting Help or Knitting Workshops - this month I'll emphasize increases, decreases, cast ons and bind offs!
|Knitting Workshop with emphasis on increases & decreases (Students are always welcome to work on other projects too!) We will continue to work on last months featured projects: Twisted Cable Boot Cuff, Headband or the Complimentary Cabled Cardigan
|These classes will run at the same time every other Saturday unless informed otherwise. Please refer to my web page often for any important announcements or changes! Space is limited so please email me through the contact page if you are interested in attending my help sessions or workshops!
||Registration is now open for February Help Sessions & Workshops
|What's Coming Up
|Join me in March as we study the Brioche Stitch. We will also be learning to block with actual pieces that students have knit. Everything from steam to wet blocking will be demonstated and you'll learn which method will work best for your garment. Details on both to follow so save the dates: March 12th and 26th!
- Knitting should be both fun and relaxing.
- I teach all aspects of knitting to all ages, from learning the basics to complex patterns and techniques for the more experienced knitter. I’m especially skilled at finishing and incorporating full fashion increases/decreases to give your garment a professional look.
- I’m a perfect alternative for anyone that wants to learn to knit or further improve the skills they have, but doesn’t want to make what’s offered in yarn shops. With me, you can learn what you want whenever and wherever you want!
- I provide a “one-stop” site for knitters who are searching for online technical help without the hassle of navigating through endless sites.
- I will recommend appropriate patterns, yarns, needles, and notions. More importantly, I will be able to point you in the right direction to make all of your purchases.
- My web site will be especially helpful to the new knitter because they will learn through my videos that their problems are not unique but rather common mistakes that can be easily remedied.
A little show and tell time:
Jackie, a long time student of mine made this darling intarsia elephant hat for her little Landon...What a cutie!!!! Nona proudly wears her latest creation...
On the left, Grandma Colleen made this darling sweater for her sweet grandbaby Colette. To the right, Lisa shows us how fabulous she looks in her Effortless Cardigan.
Baby Wes has finally grown into the Dragon baby hat I made for him when he was born. The sock on the right was made by a woman who purchased my online sock course through Curious.com. This was the very first sock she ever made.
This beautiful heirloom wedding shawl was made by Patty for her daughter Kelly's nuptials last spring. It truly is a keepsake worthy of being passed down through the generations. And finally, little Gabe had few words to express the love he had for the Wonderful Wallaby that his mom Stacey made for him a while back.
|News and Upcoming Events
I am now a Certified Instructor with Curious.com
ANNOUNCEMENT!!! My Curious.com sock course is now available for purchase. Please follow the link and check it out!
Find me on Raverly.com
We have yarn bowls by JEANNE. Custom orders are availabe upon request.
Exclusive - small project bags by Lisa Johnson available for purchase.
Custom orders are available upon request.